As I've done in previous years, I combined my December Daily with 30 Days of Lists. I've found that it makes it easier and quicker to have them both in the same binder. That way I can write down my list for the day and also print my daily picture and write a quick journaling card and the day is done. This year I used a 6"x8" Project Life binder, pocket pages, Hello December Project Life cards, and Christmas paper all from Stampin' Up. Here's the cover and a few of my favorite pages.
I made a few Christmas presents this year, but forgot to take pictures of them. I did, however, finally make a tree skirt and our new kitty Leonard really seemed to like it.
The pattern is Kaleidoscope Tree Skirt from the book A Merry Christmas with Kim Schaefer.
Yesterday I spent the day cleaning up the studio, so now it's all nice and neat and ready for a new year of projects. Some of the planned projects are:
- gray, black, and red quilt for my husband
- shades of blue quilt for my nephew's high school graduation gift
- an improv challenge quilt for the South Sound Modern Quilt Guild
- quilt guild quilt-along from Patchwork City by Elizabeth Hartman
- finish the blue and yellow quilts for the guest room
- purses from the Bag of the Month Club
- One Little Word with Ali Edwards
- Project Life for 2016
What projects are you starting in 2016?